Anyone Going To The Bitcoin Conference Next Weekend In Bsas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is definitely a place for crypto currency in the future. Whether or not it is Bitcoin is anyone's guess. The volatility is one of the major drawbacks at the moment, but I do believe that it will stabilize and at a higher price than it is today. I'm realistic about it too - anyone who is interested now should know that it is gambling and they should only put in what they can afford to lose. I'm up as I've been buying throughout the year, so I'm pretty happy, but following it on a day-to-day basis can be nerve racking.

Forbes' article about using Bitcoin to avoid capital controls is very interesting - no reason to take cash out of the country, just buy Bitcoin and put it on a USB drive, then convert back at your destination. I think there will be a lot of similar uses down the road.

The volatility is one of the major drawbacks at the moment
I agree, and it's a 'natural' volatility. I'm more certain than ever, we're witnessing the birth of a monster, a nice monster that is going to change the way we all think about our private property & what we should be allowed to do with it. Hang on to your hats!

no reason to take cash out of the country, just buy Bitcoin and put it on a USB drive, then convert back at your destination.
I wonder just how long before people finally wake up. The writing's on the wall, Cristina has shown her cards, she's going to totally decimate the currency, more inflation, more printing, more dollar controls...we're sitting in BITCOIN ground zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back