Anyone have a room to rent.

shirley

Registered
Hi,I recently moved to BA i live in the San Telmo area and the person i live with is moving to the uk,which means i have to find somewhere new to live,at the moment i pay $400 a month.

My name is Shirley i am from the uk i am here to learn Spanish and enjoy BA.

If anyone know's of anyone that has a place to rent, please let me know,i would like to share as i feel this is a good way of meeting people as i just arrived last wk.

It does not have to be in the San Telmo area,but somewhere were getting about is easy.

I think it will be around the end of September that i have to move.

jump on craigslist, plenty of share places there, and many ads from locals or south americans, which would really help your Spanish, and get you out of the trap of just hanging with ex-pats.

shirley said:
Hi,I recently moved to BA i live in the San Telmo area and the person i live with is moving to the uk,which means i have to find somewhere new to live,at the moment i pay $400 a month.

My name is Shirley i am from the uk i am here to learn Spanish and enjoy BA.

If anyone know's of anyone that has a place to rent, please let me know,i would like to share as i feel this is a good way of meeting people as i just arrived last wk.

It does not have to be in the San Telmo area,but somewhere were getting about is easy.

I think it will be around the end of September that i have to move.

Send a PM to the member, Cheese.Egg, He has a beautiful place in Palermo and is still looking for a roommate, last I heard.

Good Luck!

Back