Anyone in Palermo up for food and drinks?

Bill_E

Registered
Hi, I've just arrived in the Palermo area (actually Palermo Soho). I'm working from my apartment during the day so I'd really like to get out and meet some people after work, for dining or drinking. Age, gender, nationality not important. If interested, please let me know. Would love to meet some new people.

Thanks,
Bill

Hey Bill

I just arrived as well living in Soho. I need a break as well if you want to grab some drinks lmk.

niko.

same here, working from "home" in soho. and i even seem to share the name with the person posting above :D always up for meeting new people.

Bigmike! That sounds like a fine idea! When someone says jump for Indian food restaurants, I say, "HOW HIGH?" I don´t get to eat enough Indian food, and I have not gotten to meet a lot of expats. Send me a pm to let me know if it's still on; I may bring the SO.

Hello! I just arrived 4 days ago and will also be living here working from home during the days. I would love to join you all if you don't mind. Is there any way we can identify each other? I am 5'4" with long blonde hair and will wear a purple shirt. How about you all?

Cheers,
Kelley

Man, I'm such a flake...and so bummed I missed out! It's 11:30 and I finally opened my computer again. I think it is the sweltering heat in my tiny apartment and cleaning house all day. Maybe another eating out date next week or in 2?

Back