Anyone interested in an expat meet up?

vidaboa

Registered
Hi all, I have just arrived here in BsAs and am thinking of relocating here. I am 32 and from New Zealand and have been travelling around the world looking for a suitable place to live (I have my own business on the internet making this possible). So, I would love to meet up with people living here or recently moved here to get the low down on life here. I have been reading the forums and found that there used to be some kind of weekly or monthly "parties" or dinners where expats and locals got together, but these seemed to have ceased. Is there anything else going on at the moment (I couldn´t seem to find anything similar)? If not, would anyone be interested in a dinner or something sometime in the next week or so? Damon

"vidaboa" said:
I have been reading the forums and found that there used to be some kind of weekly or monthly "parties" or dinners where expats and locals got together, but these seemed to have ceased.
Next dinner meeting is on March 24th.

Hi, I also arrived to Bs As recently and I am interested in meeting people who came here to explore the city and the country. So I would like to sign up for the dinner meeting on March 24th. Constantin.

Hi There! My name is Pat and I´m also interested in that kind of meetings.
I´m not an expat, in fact I´m Argentine,but part of my family is American and my godmother told me about this groups where you can go outdoors or go out practicing your English and meeting new people.
I would like to join that kind of groups. I once heard about running or walking groups of expats here in B.A, so it would be great to join them.

There's a touch rugby game every saturday in the park next to the rose garden. Lots of kiwis who can share their experiences and quite a few other nationalities. a guy called rob runs it. contact him on [email protected] It starts around 4-4.15 on the zoo side of av Sarmiento and next to the lake and carousel.

DTZ

The dinners have not ceased. There will be one this Friday. Announcement will appear soon. Check the website.

Back