anyone interested in dancing to electronic music?

johnnyd

Registered
I am looking to meet people who love letting go of their inhibitions and dancing to electronic music. The scene in Buenos Aires is vibrant... Music is the answer.

Of course Buenos Aires exists.
I have eaten the pizza there, so I know this for a fact.

Napoleon said:
Electronic music in BsAs?

I don't think it exists.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm you go to any night club in BA and most likely they will play electronic music ! some will also put reggeatton, cumbia and otherwise, but for the most part different kinds of Electronic music is what you´ll get in most night clubs !
Also, there´s several big raves all year long with DJs coming from all over the world, so yes Napoleon, Electronic music here in BA actually does exist !

-Juan

jazrgz said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm you go to any night club in BA and most likely they will play electronic music ! some will also put reggeatton, cumbia and otherwise, but for the most part different kinds of Electronic music is what you´ll get in most night clubs !
Also, there´s several big raves all year long with DJs coming from all over the world, so yes Napoleon, Electronic music here in BA actually does exist !

-Juan
Thanks... I was kind of kidding and using quotes/paraphrasing from "The Princess Bride".

In fact, I contribute a small segment to a weekly radio show on URBANA 89.5 FM... Practically ALL ELECTRONICA, ALL THE TIME!

i might even consider setting up the buenos aires night clubbing society, or the buenos aires house, techno music nightclubbing and dancing assocation or something a bit catchier perhaps??

Esta si, Esta no, Esta si, Esta no (Spanish memories from 20 years ago...)

johnnyd said:
i might even consider setting up the buenos aires night clubbing society, or the buenos aires house, techno music nightclubbing and dancing assocation or something a bit catchier perhaps??

"the buenos aires house, techno music nightclubbing and dancing assocation or something a bit catchier perhaps" sounds really cool for a nightclubbing society

I lived to go out clubbing in Boston during the beginning of the New Wave scene and then in NYC in the 80s as it carried on.

Now I'd just be some fat old guy sweating a bit too much and making a fool of myself.

Glad I got it in when I could.

diplomacy said:
I lived to go out clubbing in Boston during the beginning of the New Wave scene and then in NYC in the 80s as it carried on.

Now I'd just be some fat old guy sweating a bit too much and making a fool of myself.

Glad I got it in when I could.

Wasn't part of the techno born in Detroit (S-Express and so on ??).
How well, I remember around (was it ??) 1989-1991 the S-Express themes and so on... That was brilliant.

I was living in Paris at the time but on friday & saturday nights, we would ride (quite fast) up to Belgium (200 miles) to stay until ... late ... listening to hardcore beats.

It was quite fun (less fun when crossing the border back around 2 pm the next day since we were going to afters, it was before the Schengen thing... lol).

Back