Anyone Know A Reliable Taxi To Ezeiza?

There is a flate rate to ezeiza, try calling any radio taxi, like premium, ciudad, del plata or onda verde, for instance.

taxiezeiza is the cheapest as they always have a promotion going to Ezeiza, http://www.taxiezeiza.com.ar/eng/tarifas

Taxi Ezeiza is great from Ezeiza to the city but I found them unreliable with pickups from my home. Any other ideas?

I found Taxi Ezeiza unreliable with pickups from my home.

I beg to differ. I found them extremely reliable to pick up from the city to the airport. The reason being they have multiple cars and multiple drivers - so if one driver falls sick - they have plan B and plan C. They usually arrive 15 minutes ahead of appointment. I use them several times a year.

There are many European and American guys doing this work ( now) too but I have NEVER tried them. Some of them are very expensive and some are 100 or 50 pesos cheaper than taxi ezeiza. I dont like these "single drivers" cos if something happens to them, they you are struck. Secondly, they ( cos of the pracitices in their home country) would always expect a huge "tip" which is not a case with these local car companies.

There is one more company called "Transfer express". Its v good as well and equal in standards to Taxi ezeiza and usualy better cars.

Back