Anyone Know Of A Good Psychic (For Real!)

Alicia karr

Registered
I know, I know, but I've consulted with psychics about once a year when I lived in the US and found a few who really had a gift.
Has anyone here found somebody who they think really is an intuitive? Thanks!

I knew this girl here who went to a psychic with her mum once a week. She would swear by her. The information was so accurate it was insane. Funny thing was, the psychic always asked her to take the same taxi from her house to the psychic's apartment.

Turns out they were in cahoots and the driver would relay everything they said in the taxi back to the psychic.

If you want an incredible experience try "constalaciones familiares." it is a form of therapy used by businesses and families to diagnose and treat systemic problems. Lots of places do it in Buenos Aires. I could try to explain but you need to see it to believe it.

I watch the Psychic Detectives on the ID Channel & TruTV. Real murder cases solved with the aide of Psychics.
I'm a firm believer that there's something else out there, some other dimension that us mere mortals don't see.
Good luck.

Well I may not have gotten a psychic yet from you all, but I have gotten some good laughs. I kinda thought that was what would happen ! Laughs are good! But really I've had some make- your- hair- stand- on- end experiences, and some obviously bullshit ones. I believe we are born with some intuitive abilities but western culture desensitizes these abilities. Yogur griego re "Nestor: La Pelicula 2"--I predict tomorrow (Sunday) night on Lanata....

There are some of us who can Shine. My great Aunt was a see'er as was my grandmother. My mother didn't want anything to do with it. When I was 15 we were sitting at the dinner table and I looked up and said, "The phone is going to ring." 3 seconds later it rang. Everyone stopped eating. I think I was the most surprised of everyone. Later I got a stern talking to by mom. That was the last time I ever said anything like that out loud. I didn't really pursue it after that. You'll know when you meet someone who can really see. They don't need to ask you a bunch of questions about your life to tell you something you think you don't already know.

Back