Anyone Knows The Villa General Belgrano Area? (Cordoba)

French jurist

Registered
I'm wondering about this gated community: http://www.remax.com.ar/Batiment-historique-Vente-VILLA-GENERAL-BELGRANO-Cordoba_420201040-7

Anything worth knowing?

Thanks

Antoine

the area is lovely and safe. my bf's cousin lives in los reartes with his family (7km from VGB). Their property is totally open and safe. VGB is cool, La Cumbrecita is awesome. The lifestyle seems amazing and you're only an overnight bus away from BA. Perfect if you want to leave BA and settle somewhere convenient and beautiful in Argentina.

Thanks Lucha!

What I find odd is that this gated community started being marketed in 2008, if I'm right, and there are still plenty of lots to buy... Wondering if there's something fishy.

I too know a lot of people living in Los Reartes. I went there in 2008. I already knew la villa (thats how they call it) and its lovely. Los Reartes has been growing a lot in the past few years. Its a little village of 2 thousands people. I was surprised to see like three or four country clubs or gated communities giving they were so few.
The people I know are totally hippies, they live there with less than 2,000 pesos!! interior is incredibly cheap!!

What I find odd is that this gated community started being marketed in 2008, if I'm right, and there are still plenty of lots to buy... Wondering if there's something fishy.

Here are the first questions that came to mind:

How many lots are there, how many have been sold, and how many houses have actually been built?

Is there electricity and running (municipal) water to each lot?

Who is responsible for "street" maintenance (if any)?

What are the monthly "consorcio" fees, what are the fees used for, and how many of the property owners are up to date with their payments?

Is the "consorcio" up to date with its financial obligations?

How close are the nearest services, hospitals, grocery stores, and especially suppliers of building materials?

Who is available to build your house?

Where would you stay during construction?

Where could you safely store the building materials during construction?

It is well known that after WW II, many nazis came to Argentina. Those with higher ranks moved to La Cumbrecita, and the others to Villa General Belgrano. Once in a while there are antisemitic comments in the local radio and newspapers.

Wonder about a Google Earth view to count the houses?

Not many! Like 10/15 on this pic: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Villa+General+Belgrano,+Cordoba,+Argentine/@-31.8868727,-64.5499089,949m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x95d2b05df32fdf21:0xca30b7769d4566d3

Some of the lots appear to only have a few trees.

If I remember correctly, you have five dogs...
emo32.gif

Another question;

Does the swimming pool (as well as the trees) in the photo in the ReMax listing actually exist or is that an image created with photoshop?

Back