Anyone Moving From The Netherlands To Ba?

vamonos2012

Registered
Any Dutchies nosing around here because they are planning a move to Argentina? We would like to talk about sharing a shipping container.
We have been living here for almost 4 years and have some stuff back in the Netherlands we would like to surround ourselves with in BA. It's not that much, so we were hoping to share a container with someone and share the cost.

The horror stories in this forum about customs clearing at the port all seem from 2014 and before, so I'm hoping it's a doable exercise.....

If you have some extra space, let me know the costs. I have some stuff in the NL that I would love to have here (books, musical instruments, pindasaus). No idea about the current situation regarding customs etc.

Any Dutchies nosing around here because they are planning a move to Argentina? We would like to talk about sharing a shipping container.
We have been living here for almost 4 years and have some stuff back in the Netherlands we would like to surround ourselves with in BA. It's not that much, so we were hoping to share a container with someone and share the cost.

The horror stories in this forum about customs clearing at the port all seem from 2014 and before, so I'm hoping it's a doable exercise.....

Even if everything clears the port without any trouble, the real horror story might not start until the person who includes your stuff with theirs decides to leave the country.

If the person importing their stuff duty free enters Argentina with temporary residency they will have to post a bond for your stuff as well as their own. If they leave without becoming permanent residents and don't take it all back with them (including your stuff), they will forfeit their bond.

If you can find someone whith permanent residency or citizenship who has been out of the country for at least a year, then your "exercise" might be doable.
emo32.gif

Back