Anyone Seen Women's Shoes Size 41-42 Anywhere In B.a.??

gordita75

Registered
Just decided to 'stay' in b.a. after coming here on vacation a couple of weeks ago (going for the trifecta after living here twice since '99). As I only brought summer shoes that gives me a couple months to find big girl shoes, specifically 41-42.

Yesterday i was told by vendors in Once, Palermo and Villa Crespo that no one in Argentina makes any women's shoe bigger than size 40. The one in Palermo actually said no one in the world does.

I haven't had much luck ever finding American size 9.5 here other than once in a used clothing store.

I have already begun staring at women's shoes on the bus looking for skis in hopes they can advise me but nothing yet.

If anyone has any ideas (other than chancing friends sending me them and having them siezed in customs), much appreciated!

You can find some more answers in this thread: Shoes in 41???

But I wear a US size 12, about 43 here... And even have trouble finding shoes in the states. But I have found what its probably the only store in Argentina that sells up to 44! http://www.liliankerr.com.ar/

I don't think the website has been updated in years, but they're located on Paso 643. I haven't gone in a while but am due for a new visit. Last time I was there they had really nice boots, flats, heels, everything, and good quality!

There is also Zinderella shoes, which I don't think really has a physical store but you can see what they offer on Facebook and arrange to buy them: http://www.facebook.com/zapatosdemujer.zinderella?fref=ts

I hope that helps!

Hi! I have been able to find 40/41 which are my varying size for a us 9.5. While I agree they're hard to find they do sell them especially in the bigger shopping centers (dot,unicenter and Palermo shopping) or big name shoe retailers. Usually it's the smaller non chain stores that say that size doesn't exist. :( they definetly are showing up more than in past years but also prices for all shoes have gone up and it's almost painful to spend that much!

Back