Anyone Up For Some Yayoi Kusama + A Pint?

etoile

Registered
So pretty much as the title says, anyone who'd like to join this weekend plan? I was thinking of going next weekend the 13th of July (Sunday) afternoon to Yayoi Kusama's exhibiton at Malba and later go and grab a pint at Wherever Bar.
:)

I haven't been to the Malba yet and I've always wanted to go and Kusama's works look pretty interesting. If you don't mind a young Californian student tagging along just let me know. :)

Hahaha no. Is not food!
Don't mind the company, the more the merrier. So far there are like 3 topics trying to organize sth. We should ALL team up and pick one day.

I dont think Wherever is open Sunday... but I will check -- I will be there today for happy hour for a few captain and cokes...

Yep, true.Is not open on Sundays. I'm afraid the flu has taken over me and I'm running out of Beechams :(
But as I've said in another topic, I'm free as from the 27th for Malba, beer, curry, live music. movies, you name it!
There has to be a better way to organise this without jumping from one topic to the other round the forum. Like adding events to the calendar? Cof cof...admin?
:)

Just a heads up - tried to go to the Yayoi Kusama exhibit last Sunday evening, but there were about 400 people in queue just to enter. This week should be a bit better, but I'd go early or expect to wait.

Back