Anyone Used Exchange4Free.com For Bank-To-Bank Transfer?

Flexter

Registered
Hi All,

I can see from a search that a few people here have used www.exchange4free.com for cash pick up (at More Money Transfer), but has anyone used it for a bank-to-bank transfer - i.e, a transfer of pesos directly into a local bank account? If so, what was your experience of the process? Is it a seamless process like any normal bank transfer? That is, you submit all requisite details online and the money is received automatically in the beneficiary's bank account a few days later?

I'm a registered user (haven't done a transaction yet) and I notice that when selecting a bank to bank transfer to Argentina, with the list of local banks that appears in a dropdown menu, most are listed as "More - bank name". So for example HSBC is listed as "More - HSBC", not just HSBC. This suggests that the transfer is processed via More in Argentina and they send the pesos to the beneficiary's local HSBC account. I'd like to check whether More intervenes further in this process (e.g., asks the beneficiary for further information or requires the beneficiary to attend a More office in person to complete the transfer) or whether it's just automatic like a normal bank transfer.

If anyone has any experience of this process, please do tell.

Thanks.

Back