Anyone want to meet up for a poker game??

MattBuddah

Registered
Hey Expats,

I've been in Ba for about two months now and have been severely deprived of my semi-frequent poker games back home. If anyone shares this interest and would like to get a game together I think it would be a great time and a good way to meet some new heads. My game is texas hold-em (we could play 1/2 peso and just use monedas and small bills unless someone has chips) or whatever anyone is up for. I should mention that I'm 22 years old but gamblers of all ages are clearly welcome to meet up. Drinks and food could be added for good measure. Let me know what you all think!

Cheers,
Matt

I used to play a little poker. I think it'd be a good excuse to hang out with some of you people!

Im game and have plenty of chips. The only day I can not join in is Saturday, April 14th. Otherwise, Im in. Let me know when you guys are thinking of starting this up!

Cheers

Hey Matt,

Also 22, from the states, love poker. Would be down for a game.

Nuttapong said:
I used to play a little poker. I think it'd be a good excuse to hang out with some of you people!
second the notion

My boyfriend and I host poker games all the time with his friends (so...all Argentines), I'd love to have some English-speaking games every once in awhile! I'll talk to him and see if we can plan a poker night later this week.

I'm game to play as soon as possible. Can't believe so many people are interested. I think we have reached the max for one table so lets start figuring out a day with the people who have responded thus far. If anyone has the capacity for two tables in their casa then we can fit more but I for one definitely do not. I am pretty much free every night. We could start as soon as Thursday as far as I care. Let me know what works for you.

Back