anything fun this week?

amymiranda

Registered
hey guys! i was wondering if there was anything going on this week/weekend? i've been doing the BA bar scene for a few months now and am kind of tired of sugar and other "american" bars, so i'm looking for something a little different. if anyone knows of any events, parties, fun gatherings of any kind, i would love to get out there!

HOLA! Dui Dui (Costa Rica 5709), a new bar in Palermo Hollywood is having an after office mixer event this Thursday. The place is a cross between Million and Bar 878. Trendy, awesome drinks, cool crowd and puerto cerado. I think it starts at 9. A bunch of girls (locals and extranjeros) from the office are headed there if you want to join us - Avisame!

This Friday is Wine Tour Urbano in Palermo which is a really fun monthly event. The first time you go it's 50 pesos which buys you a nice wine glass (crystal, not cheap glass) and every time after that it's 20 pesos (since you bring your own glass). Then you walk around to different stores in the area which each have representatives from various wine labels pouring (generous!) samples. Some have snacks, too, and all the stores stay open late so you can shop if you like. They usually have good sales on these nights. It's fun and definitely different.

Buy your entrada and get a map of the stores at Honduras and Malabia, 7-10 pm. I'm going if anyone has questions or wants to meet up.

Christy said:
HOLA! Dui Dui (Costa Rica 5709), a new bar in Palermo Hollywood is having an after office mixer event this Thursday. The place is a cross between Million and Bar 878. Trendy, awesome drinks, cool crowd and puerto cerado. I think it starts at 9. A bunch of girls (locals and extranjeros) from the office are headed there if you want to join us - Avisame!

Sounds great Cristy. Count me in. See you there around 9:30pm

EliA said:
This Friday is Wine Tour Urbano in Palermo which is a really fun monthly event. The first time you go it's 50 pesos which buys you a nice wine glass (crystal, not cheap glass) and every time after that it's 20 pesos (since you bring your own glass). Then you walk around to different stores in the area which each have representatives from various wine labels pouring (generous!) samples. Some have snacks, too, and all the stores stay open late so you can shop if you like. They usually have good sales on these nights. It's fun and definitely different.

Buy your entrada and get a map of the stores at Honduras and Malabia, 7-10 pm. I'm going if anyone has questions or wants to meet up.

Is there a group going to meet tonite, Elia?
What time are you going, and which store at Honduras y Malabia would me meet at?
I guess I could get there around 7:15, 7:30pm.
Anyone else going too?

My husband Joe and I would love to go! What store should we go to? We can get there whenever so just let us know! I will check back later to see if anything's posted. Otherwise you can PM me the details! Cheers and hope to meet you guys tonight! :)

Hello!

There is a stand set up right on the corner of Honduras and Malabia, you can't miss it. There you get your wine glass and a map of the stores, I think there are 9 or 10 that participate.

I am going with two other yanqui friends and we will be there right at 7, but you can look for me in the area: I'll be wearing a long blue dress and I'll be with a very tall blonde guy, can't miss us!

Back