Apostilla TAD certificado de antecedentes

Kula

Registered
Hi everybody!

I need to get an apostille for "certificado de antecedentes penales"( Argentinian criminal record/check), I have it as digitally signed PDF.
There should be working way to get it digitally apostilled too. Please help me!

I already tried this https://www.argentina.gob.ar/servicio/legalizar-o-apostillar-un-documento-traves-de-tad was entering with miArgentina login, filled the form, downloaded the document itself, but after " procesando" it leads nowhere, there is a bug:( I tried Firefox, chrome-all the same. I believe it should lead to a payment page, and during that happends an error.

Are you trying to get Argentine certificado de antecedentes with apostilla to present abroad? The Apostilla is issued by the country issuing the certificate not by the country you want to present it in. So if you want to have apostilla on the certificado issued by your home country, this is something they have to do, not Argentina. Once you have that you need yo have it translated and legalized here in Argentina by the accredited body in your jurisdiction/province.

Yeah you're post is slightly confusing when you say you're trying to legalized an Argentine background check. That would only apply if you were sending it to another country.

As dsp mentioned, if you're trying to legalize a foreign background check to provide to Argentina, that has to be done within that foreign country.

...but if you are indeed trying to get an apostilla for an argentine document then you can do option 2)

Are you trying to get Argentine certificado de antecedentes with apostilla to present abroad?
you're trying to legalized an Argentine background check.
Yes this is what I'm trying to do. I already have recently issued certificado:
I need to get an apostille for "certificado de antecedentes penales"( Argentinian criminal record/check), I have it as digitally signed PDF.
The certificate is digitally signed I got it in few hours without going anywhwre. Now I need an apostille. I need help on how to get apostille online/in línea/ TAD.

En forma presencial, ante el Colegio de Escribanos correspondiente a tu provincia
I need help with TAD.
I can't go to colegio myself as I am away. If I send somebody to get a physical apostille then will need to send it with "DHL" all over the world. it's too complicated when there is a possibility to get it online like the certificate itself.

so if anybody knows or has some idea how to get apostille( from Argentina) online for digitally signed document please help me:)

Anybody did this? I just learned this tramite takes 30 días hábiles for the certificate that was ready in 6 hours, can't believe it.

The online thing is only available for people with a DNI. There is no option otherwise. Others need to do it physically.

If you have a digitally signed certificado de antecedentes penales, you just email it to someone in Argentina and they can take it to the Colegio de Escribanos. If you aren't willing to do so, you can hire a gestor that will do the apostille over TAD for a fee.

Back