Are Argentina Girls Really That Bad?

LatinLover56

Registered
Hola

Why is it that almost anywhere you search concerning dating Argentina women there is never a positive response to dating one.

Common words used to describe Argentina women:
Crazy
Mental
Insane
Hysterico
Nuts
Psycho
Difficult
Frigid
Complicated

I mean are Argentine women really that bad?

I looked here and looked at a few other forums and its even worse.

looked at all of steveinbsas forums.

The problem is the only 2 Argentine women I met in the UK didn't seem that awful at all. I must admit however that my 2 meetings with these 2 argentines was very brief to form a proper opinion.

So whats the deal?
Why are Argentina women worse off to date then say a Latin from a different country?

No one can judge an entire nation of females but when male and female from other forums keep repeating the same thing, you often scratch your head and wonder. WHY?

The answer to your question really is a philosophical one. Argentina is a country of 43 million people. Divided by 2, you have 21.5 million females. I've met a complete spectrum of women from Argentina. You can't really say they are all this way or that way. Each one is different, and it takes patience and dedication to find the one particular person that suits you, which is no different than any other place on Earth. The best way to go about it is just make friends with people that you like and meet more people from there.

Dear LatinLover, pardon me but you sound like a complete numpty. Why use all those negative adjectives when you could use more accurate ones like passionate, loyal, loving? My experience of Argentinian women is the total opposite to your stereotype - all I have met are incredibly warm, family-orientated and lots of fun. So take this as your first positive response to dating an Argentinian woman. Heck, I even married one!

The answer to your question really is a philosophical one. Argentina is a country of 43 million people. Divided by 2, you have 21.5 million females. I've met a complete spectrum of women from Argentina. You can't really say they are all this way or that way. Each one is different, and it takes patience and dedication to find the one particular person that suits you, which is no different than any other place on Earth. The best way to go about it is just make friends with people that you like and meet more people from there.
Agreed

Dear LatinLover, pardon me but you sound like a complete numpty. Why use all those negative adjectives when you could use more accurate ones like passionate, loyal, loving? My experience of Argentinian women is the total opposite to your stereotype - all I have met are incredibly warm, family-orientated and lots of fun. So take this as your first positive response to dating an Argentinian woman. Heck, I even married one!
Lucky Bastard

but honestly look in any thread in this forum or check out a few other forums on argentina and is story. it just makes me wonder why? especially since i find them to be the most beautiful i've seen in Latin America.

Agreed

Lucky Bastard

but honestly look in any thread in this forum or check out a few other forums on argentina and is story. it just makes me wonder why? especially since i find them to be the most beautiful i've seen in Latin America.

Yep! But beware the people who write those messages on these forums. They are often the grumpy, self-centered, morons who can't keep a woman in their home countries and come to South America expecting to find an easy girlfriend/wife who is less independent. Not sure their attitude is right for dating foreign women - perhaps they expect something other than what I would call the 'modern woman'.

My advice is to try it out yourself! If nothing else, you'll meet lots of those beautiful women you've been seeing out and about :)

One advice, whatever an Argentinian women does, call her whatever you want, but never call her histerica. Unless she is stalking you and you want to get rid of her. If you say this word, the typical response is as if she does not care or does not agree, but in fact she would take this word very personally and loose interest in you.

Like every country you have all ends of the spectrum - however there are certainly top quality women here with good family values. I think Buenos Aires has a different mentality to the rest of the country and you might find it easier meeting quality women in smaller cities which don't have the big city mentality. Remember you have to offer something as well - usually you attract what you deserve. I will say meeting women through social circles is a good avenue rather than online or clubs.

Agreed

Lucky Bastard

I really don't have an opinion on this random topic but I do find it funny that you think being so beautiful should somehow protect Argentine women from being so difficult...I would expect the exact opposite.

LatinLover56: Your writing looks familiar. Do you keep on changing your nick name to amuse us?

Back