Are Argentine Women More Feminine?

Ferf

Registered
Hi everybody!

For the next show of The Buenos Aires PodCast, the bilingual and bicultural show (live on radioledonline.com, Tuesdays, 8PM, or podcast via Itunes) we are talking about this, and would like to know your thoughts on this matter.

Do you agree/disagree?

Is that a good or a bad thing?

Do you question the concepts of "feminine" or "masculine"?

Have a say! We'll read comments on the air to enrich the discussion.

Thanks!

More Feminine than who? Saudi women? Degeneris? or Women in Detroit?

Rephrase question "Are Argentina women feminine" ....? Over or under 40?
Can expat hetero women participate? :D

Argentina Fitness champion 2013 Erika Sanchez...!!!

FBBERICAGSANCHEZ9990.jpg

:eek: ! Feeling brave, huh?
See, I wouldn't drag wife, kids and luggage near railway tracks or ghetto 1:00 o'clock in the morning.

Neither would I wish to meet this one in a dark alley.

Rich One wants to see action and have a laugh, but doesn't know it could mean the difference between life and death.

Reckless One !!

Hi everybody!

For the next show of The Buenos Aires PodCast, the bilingual and bicultural show (live on radioledonline.com, Tuesdays, 8PM, or podcast via Itunes) we are talking about this, and would like to know your thoughts on this matter.

Do you agree/disagree?

Is that a good or a bad thing?

Do you question the concepts of "feminine" or "masculine"?

Have a say! We'll read comments on the air to enrich the discussion.

Thanks!
I think that femininity is major part of attraction for a guy. I know I am more attracted to women from different nationalities (majority of South American countries) than my own and therefore I seem to find them more feminine. It's hard to explain but I don't get the same spark from women born in my home country compared to women from Spanish/Portuguese colonies who I have met in my travels. I guess everyone has a 'type'. Of course these types of questions are big generalizations and I'm sure there are thousands of Argentinian women I would not find feminine.

If hysterical and /or exaggerated equals feminine then yes. Otherwise no.

Back