Are We Doing Anything For The 4Th Of July?

mc kenna

Registered
Just that ,it is on a Friday ,so I would think many might want to attend and I would want to believe open to all nationalities
Any suggestions??

Yeah, like you could invite us all out to the ranch and we could have a BBQ and set off some fuegos artificiales! ;)

Right on!! I have no problems with that,if you guys don't mind the cold outside I have plenty of firewood
Bring your own fireworks!!!!!

It's probably not the best time to be outside at night in the middle of the countryside, that's why you suggested a much later date.

Happy to go to the ranch, bundle up against the cold, hang out by a fire, roast marshmallows and drink hot chocolate. Wait, is this 4th of July or Christmas?

I suggest that we do a mixed July 4th and July 9th Brunch on Sunday July 6th at La Popular de San Telmo on Caseros corner o Defensa. This block is the most "spruced up" (so as not to use the term gentryfied) strip in our area with some really upscale and mid-scale restos and cafes.La Popular itself has an old time "Futbol Hincada" and 1920s B.A.ambiance.It is perfect for those who want to get a authentic idea of the real B:A: in the Tango area.We could then have coffee at El Bacan ("Cool Dude" in modern English) right accross the street I voluntreer to set it up if you all want.I live around the corner on Brasil. Buses # 29,# 24 and #22 all stop right there.#152 stops down on Paseo Colon.Taxi fare from Palermo is about $80 but if you share it's doable.

I suggest that we do a mixed July 4th and July 9th Brunch on Sunday July 6th at La Popular de San Telmo on Caseros corner o Defensa. This block is the most "spruced up" (so as not to use the term gentryfied) strip in our area with some really upscale and mid-scale restos and cafes.La Popular itself has an old time "Futbol Hincada" and 1920s B.A.ambiance.It is perfect for those who want to get a authentic idea of the real B:A: in the Tango area.We could then have coffee at El Bacan ("Cool Dude" in modern English) right accross the street I voluntreer to set it up if you all want.I live around the corner on Brasil. Buses # 29,# 24 and #22 all stop right there.#152 stops down on Paseo Colon.Taxi fare from Palermo is about $80 but if you share it's doable.

Sounds good to me!

So.....who's putting it together?? where when how many people????i might be bringing an unattached female friend if we do something on a weekend ;)
Michelle mayday mayday mayday!!!!!!

Back