Are You A Potential Vigilante?

Someone stole your iPad, the Mob catches him, do you kick him in the nuts?

• Yes, I'd give him a swift kick.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No, I'd attempt to calm the mob down and call the police.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Neither, I find it hard to take a stand on principle.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joe

Registered
Imagine walking back from an BAexpat dinner where Joe, as he is known to do, gives you a fine bottle of Canadian, Grade A, Organic Maple Syrup.

On the way back to your apartment, a Motochorro team knocks you down and steals your bag containing your iPad and the Maple Syrup! And to add insult to injury, the bag contained the only known copy of your mom's Kale and Roasted Vegetable Soup recipe.

Fortunately some bystanders stop the hooligans, return your bag to you and offer you a free kick of his dangly bits. What would you do?

Imagine walking back from an BAexpat dinner where Joe, as he is known to do, gives you a fine bottle of Canadian, Grade A, Organic Maple Syrup.

On the way back to your apartment, a Motochorro team knocks you down and steals your bag containing your iPad and the Maple Syrup! And to add insult to injury, the bag contained the only known copy of your mom's Kale and Roasted Vegetable Soup recipe.

Fortunately some bystanders stop the hooligans, return your bag to you and offer you a free kick of his dangly bits. What would you do?

Knock him on the head with a bottle of Dr. Pepper?

Reactions: Joe
Uh, could you "maple board" him using the contents of the bottle of maple syrup and the ipad (cover closed of course)? I know it'd be a waste of good maple syrup....and maybe you could find some ants to enhance the experience?

Uh, could you "maple board" him using the contents of the bottle of maple syrup and the ipad (cover closed of course)? I know it'd be a waste of good maple syrup....and maybe you could find some ants to enhance the experience?

That shouldn't be difficult: http://southernconeguidebooks.blogspot.com/2010/06/argentinas-six-legged-invaders.html

Considering that I would have been the 12th victim of the day I would take that kick after putting on a steel toe boot. Motochorro would be riding side saddle for the next 4 years.

I'd call the rest of my biker friends and we'd do a proper job on him.

The answer is irrelevant since I wouldn't own an iPad in this or 20 other lifetimes (Apple sucks). That been said, if the perp took my belongings (including my Toshiba laptop or a Samsung tablet), the Maple syrup, and other valuables, I would never take part of a lynching. I'd try to calm them down. Calling the police and force feeding him overcooked pasta with mediocre sauce should be enough.

Back