Are you famous, semi-famous or potentially semi famous?

esllou

Registered
I have a writing project in mind and would like to hear from anyone who is in any way "famous"....business guru, authors, actors, entrepreneur, IT wizard, lotto winner, fugitive from justice, and so on. I don't want to define what "famous" means, you do that. :D

I'm just testing the water at the moment, seeing if there's potential out there for the project I've thought about.

Please PM me if you think you fit my description, or if you know of anyone like this you can put me in touch with.

thanks.

esllou said:
I have a writing project in mind and would like to hear from anyone who is in any way "famous"....business guru, authors, actors, entrepreneur, IT wizard, lotto winner, fugitive from justice, and so on. I don't want to define what "famous" means, you do that. :D

I'm just testing the water at the moment, seeing if there's potential out there for the project I've thought about.

Please PM me if you think you fit my description, or if you know of anyone like this you can put me in touch with.

thanks.

What about if we are infamous? ;)

Facebook and my mother think i am...

google thinks I have potential.

im a piss-artist....."theres the bar ,choose your wepons!!!"

Maggie Thatcher -- the eternal enemy of our adopted homeland -- once awesomely observed: "being powerful is like being a lady... if you have to say you are, you aren't."

I think "fame" works similarly to "power": it's likely that anyone who would say they're famous really isn't.

(Me? Of course I'm completely NOT famous;))

I think a few months back a columbia law professor and author posted he was coming down here to write.

Back