Argenper

glasgowjohn

Registered
Does anyone know why there is always a huge line at Argenper in Corrientes.

I have been down a couple of times recently and the queue can take between 30 minutes and an hour.

It used to be 5-10 minutes.

Just wondered if anyone knew why...

It's conveniently located for a bunch of inner city immigrants who want to send and receive money?

Does anyone know why there is always a huge line at Argenper in Corrientes.

I have been down a couple of times recently and the queue can take between 30 minutes and an hour.

It used to be 5-10 minutes.

Just wondered if anyone knew why...

Major transactions (both to be picked up and sent) only used to be handled by a few branches. Now it is spread across all branches, so each has become much busier. For example, Liniers (shudders) is the closest to me, but never used to let me collect the amount of money I needed, forcing me to go to the central office on Once. Liniers as a consequence was a quite office, with 5 minute waits. Now it allows large pickups I go there, it is 10 minutes in a taxi for me, but the lines are no literally out of the door.

I was told that is the reason Liniers has become so busy, although I am not sure if the same applies for the office you are on about.

Thanks Semigoodlookin , Seems to be the same story in Corrientes.

Has anyone been recently to the Belgrano office?

The main office (in once) has been shut for the last couple of months due to refurbishments, so a lot of traffic gets diverted now to the other branches.

The main office (in once) has been shut for the last couple of months due to refurbishments, so a lot of traffic gets diverted now to the other branches.

When was the last time you tried the Once office? It has been at least four months since the refurbishments were completed and the office re-opened. I have not been for two months, but if it is closed now, it is for another reason.

When was the last time you tried the Once office? It has been at least four months since the refurbishments were completed and the office re-opened. I have not been for two months, but if it is closed now, it is for another reason.

I should clarify that its not the Argenper office itself that is being refurbished (you are right they finished that refit last year) but rather the crappy little galeria in which it is located.

there's an argenper downstairs in Galería Jardín now. looked pretty empty when i walked by.

Back