Argentina Basketball League Tickets

brettj01

Registered
Hi All,

I'm new to Buenos Aires, will be staying here a few months and i'm looking for tickets to Argentina's National Basketball League but can't seem to find anything online about how or where to buy tickets? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Brett

Hi All,

I'm new to Buenos Aires, will be staying here a few months and i'm looking for tickets to Argentina's National Basketball League but can't seem to find anything online about how or where to buy tickets? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Brett

I can't offer anything concrete, but would suggest contacting a specific club and just asking them how you can get tickets. Saying that, I don't think these games are anywhere near selling out, so you may be able to just turn up on the day of the game and pay admission at the door.

I can't offer anything concrete, but would suggest contacting a specific club and just asking them how you can get tickets. Saying that, I don't think these games are anywhere near selling out, so you may be able to just turn up on the day of the game and pay admission at the door.

Sounds like this is probably my best option. Thanks for the reply :)

Back