Argentina, Chilie...anyone?

Roo

Registered
Hi,
I'm going to be in Buenos Aires late November and hoping to see a bit of Argentina - Rosario, Mendoza, Cordoba etc and travelling over to Chilie - Santiago, Valparaiso etc. (Other option is to explore Bariloche and a bit more or Patagonia!) Ideally I'd like to hook up with a group or any other travellers for a few weeks - if anyone's planning a trip, let me know. I'm a freelance journalist and have plenty of anecdotes to make the bus journeys go a bit quicker! I'm 37 (British) but get on with all ages...

Hi! Hábitat para la Humanidad Argentina is currently participating in a contest to help reconstruct roofs in Ingeniero Jacobacci, a city in Patagonia hit heavily by the ashes of Volcano Puyuhue. Please click on the below link to help HPHA win top prize so they can assist more people! You can triple your vote by donating $25 (ARG Pesos). Many thanks in advance!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hábit...tina/10150159339650026?sk=app_160198920725629

If you are heading south, you definitelly want to visit San Martin de los Andes.

Back