Argentina Hunting Down Justin Bieber

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
Argentina is asking Interpol to use "all means necessary" to get Justin Bieber to appear before an Investigative Judge within 60 days. The summons stems from allegations from photographer Diego Peseo that he was chased down and beaten by Bieber's bodyguards outside an Argentine nightclub where the singer and his posse were partying last year.

Huff Post article here http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/13/justin-bieber-argentina-c_n_6155958.html

Bieber is facing a year in prison if the charges stick.

Oh please please please please please please please!

Have a nice Friday!

GS

Did the article mention that the investigative judge is a 13 year old girl and that she has already picked out which outfit she wants Señor Bieber to wear to trial?

Well I remember when they wanted to send him to North Korea. I suppose Argentina will have to do.

I'm sure the American public sees Roman Polanski who fell in love with an underage but post-pubescent woman, as a worse criminal than someone whose minions exerted potentially deadly physical force unto a semi-innocent journalist.

I'm sure the American public sees Roman Polanski who fell in love with an underage but post-pubescent woman, as a worse criminal than someone whose minions exerted potentially deadly physical force unto a semi-innocent journalist.

Polanski was never in love with Samantha Gailey Geimer. Love had nothing to do with their encounter.

Matt84 - if by "fell in love" you mean "plied with alcohol and Quaaludes" then yes, you're right. Otherwise, you have no idea what you're talking about.

lol. well she was like a groupie, she accepted the invitation to go to his house, but yeah love hollywood style

Back