Argentina lose connections to 18 cities worldwide

When the newly appointed Economy Minister Silvina Batakis declared that the right to travel abroad “clashes with the right to create jobs." it does indeed help explain why airlines will need some convincing to ever return flying to and from Argentina.

When the newly appointed Economy Minister Silvina Batakis declared that the right to travel abroad “clashes with the right to create jobs." it does indeed help explain why airlines will need some convincing to ever return flying to and from Argentina.
Yes … and it’s a frightening situation..
I live here and I love Argentina, however I want to see my Dad for a visit, and I feel a real sense of urgency for this visit, and we haven’t bought the tickets yet, and I am anxious to get them.., due to concerns about pirce increases, but most importantly, concerns about availability.

Yes … and it’s a frightening situation..
I live here and I love Argentina, however I want to see my Dad for a visit, and I feel a real sense of urgency for this visit, and we haven’t bought the tickets yet, and I am anxious to get them.., due to concerns about pirce increases, but most importantly, concerns about availability.
Depends where you plan to fly to...on my recent flight to London and back there was plenty of availability. Prices are mostly fixed in USD or equivalent for most airlines flying from Argentina. If the economic situation here gets a whole lot worse, (quite likely with the current government) and dual national Argentines decide to vote with their feet and leave the country for good, then there may be problems getting a seat reasonably priced.

i mean, who is traveling to any of these from BA anyway? the only one mildly annoying is auckland, but probably you can get there from santiago.

Auckland, Belo Horizonte, Cabo Frio, Caracas, Doha, Dubai, Fortaleza, João Pessoa, Los Angeles, Maceió, Manaus, Natal, Navegantes, Porto Seguro, Quito and Recife.

i mean, who is traveling to any of these from BA anyway? the only one mildly annoying is auckland, but probably you can get there from santiago. Auckland, Belo Horizonte, Cabo Frio, Caracas, Doha, Dubai, Fortaleza, João Pessoa, Los Angeles, Maceió, Manaus, Natal, Navegantes, Porto Seguro, Quito and Recife.
i mean, who is traveling to any of these from BA anyway? the only one mildly annoying is auckland, but probably you can get there from santiago. Auckland, Belo Horizonte, Cabo Frio, Caracas, Doha, Dubai, Fortaleza, João Pessoa, Los Angeles, Maceió, Manaus, Natal, Navegantes, Porto Seguro, Quito and Recife.
Depends where you plan to fly to...on my recent flight to London and back there was plenty of availability. Prices are mostly fixed in USD or equivalent for most airlines flying from Argentina. If the economic situation here gets a whole lot worse, (quite likely with the current government) and dual national Argentines decide to vote with their feet and leave the country for good, then there may be problems getting a seat reasonably priced.

Sorry .. that was an accident
Apologies

What I wanted to do was to write that the concern I have is possible additional cuts to flights/ routes…

Well, that, and she just had AFIP announce tonight that they're upping the "Perception on Account of Taxes on Income and on Personal Assets" from 35% to 45%.

Doing this all the while demanding both citizens and inbound tourists take $126 pesos per dollar vs. $236.50 they'll start charging people at midnight, or the market determined $290.

The Los Angeles flight was very short lived- maybe a year or two before the pandemia - so this was bot a long standing route.

Hi All,
Sorry that I don’t know how to attach the actual article., this is from today.

Attachments

• 6911584A-51C0-43A0-A902-701F5D61226B.png
    6911584A-51C0-43A0-A902-701F5D61226B.png
    4 MB · Views: 7
Back