Argentina now in the danger zone

MilHojas

Registered

James Neilson has no idea what he's talking about. This is more of his usual drivel attacking Argentina for things which exist only in his own fevered imagination. He writes hit pieces like this on a regular basis, and isn't worth our attention.

James Neilson has no idea what he's talking about. This is more of his usual drivel attacking Argentina for things which exist only in his own fevered imagination. He writes hit pieces like this on a regular basis, and isn't worth our attention.
The "token" conservative voice for the BA Herald and now the BA Times for how many years? Such a tedious nonentity.

He does sound like one of, say, Clarin's yellow press gossip columnists, all Duh!!, like this:

"No matter what happens in the midterm elections, whoever is president is entitled to cling to office until his or her preordained stint finally comes to an end".

because that's how it's been except Jimmy didn't realize that until now, even after how many years? Or otherwise it's assumptions about what any political figure might feel, just translated into English, where he sounds just as bad as you might expect. I thought for a while that he sounded like one of the International Herald Tribunes extreme right wing fulminators, like Safire, but I realized I was giving way too much credit to Jimmy.

Back