Argentina Outdone

toongeorges

Registered
There are reasons to complain about politics in Argentina,

though I have never seen Cristina making a video in which she is beating the vulture funds.

Trump on the other hand posted a video on twitter in which he is supposedly hitting on CNN:

https://www.washingt...m=.09a522cb1c71

Replying to my own post since no one else takes the effort to look at the World Politics forum. Today in the news: "Mr. Scaramucci’s abrupt removal came just 10 days after the wealthy New York financier was brought on to the West Wing staff".

Anyone else who is thinking the US looks like a circus at the moment?

The White House has become a circus act conducted by the king of chaos himself. A very sad sight indeed.

Unfortunately, things are going to get worse, a lot worse, before they improve. The firing of Sec of State, Tillerson, yesterday, spooked the stock market. Expect a lot of volatility in the markets until Trump is out - via impeachment or otherwise.

Unfortunately, things are going to get worse, a lot worse, before they improve. The firing of Sec of State, Tillerson, yesterday, spooked the stock market. Expect a lot of volatility in the markets until Trump is out - via impeachment or otherwise.

Let's forget about impeachment, etc., for the alternative is Pence, who is just as scary as the big Cheeto, if not more. VOTE them out!!

I am wondering what will happen in the last months of Trump's presidency if he does not get reelected. He can only win, so how would he explain an election loss?

I think people fail to understand that Trump's main goal is to curb immigration from Latin America. And the perfect way to accomplish that is to try to make the USA as similar as possible to the Latin American countries people are trying to escape from. Why go through all the trouble of emigrating just to end up in a place that is just like the one you left? As someone who years ago emigrated from LATAM to the USA, I think his strategy is nothing short of brilliant.

Back