Argentina tops Brazil in the total number of COVID infections per million inhabitants.

camberiu

Registered
It happened yesterday.
Brazil - 26,067 cases per million
Argentina - 26,097 cases per million

SOURCE

Thank God for the government implementing one of the longest and most draconian lock downs in the world. Yes, it devastated the economy, caused wide social anxiety, depression and even hunger. But at least Argentina did not end up like Brazil.
Oh, wait....

It happened yesterday.
Brazil - 26,067 cases per million
Argentina - 26,097 cases per million

SOURCE

Thank God for the government implementing one of the longest and most draconian lock downs in the world. Yes, it devastated the economy, caused wide social anxiety, depression and even hunger. But at least Argentina did not end up like Brazil.
Oh, wait....

Good to know that it was the government and not the pandemic that caused all these problems. I've seen for myself that CABA has turned into the Mogadishu of the Americas.

Its really distressing.

All of us suffered so much. Broken relationships, Lost jobs and contracts. No vacations. No ability to travel. Crazy neighbors and porteros cos of COVID. More poverty in CABA than I have ever seen before.

All for this?

Camberiu, Can you tell us more about how things are developing in Sao Paolo and smaller cities like Curitiba?

Camberiu, Can you tell us more about how things are developing in Sao Paolo and smaller cities like Curitiba?

Overall, Brazil has recorded the lowest numbers of daily deaths from COVID since May. Cases are going up only in the state of Santa Catarina. In all other states the number of cases is either stable or declining. Sao Paulo state and Parana (Curitiba) specifically have been seeing their daily number of cases trend downward for several weeks now and schools are about to re-open.
Any of that could change, as Europe is showing us, but at least for now, cases in Brazil are declining.

How about Govt control in Brazil? Barbijos? Rules? Day to day life?

Back