Argentina vs. Uruguay - Will Messi win it?

YOenBA

Registered
Argentina is playing Uruguay (in Futbol) this Monday. Hopefully, they will make up for their lackluster performance against Peru where they merely tied 1-1.

The press is putting all the pressure on Messi, saying he is the real threat and if he comes through then Argentina will stay ahead in the South American conference.

Personally, I think it's a little ridiculous to put all the pressure on a single player. Even if they do win, does Messi get all the credit? Futbol is a tram sport and if the team doesn't play well, it would be pretty hard for a single person to make up for it.

This article is a perfect example: http://buenosairesherald.com/article/113765/messi-poses-headache-for-south-american-rivals

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Messi fan, but I'd like to see some other guys get a bit of the spotlight on Monday. What about you?

I would like to see them play good futbol, It was a pretty crap game to watch against Peru. If the Team play well together then Messi will pull through for them, but they have a great squad I am sure we will see goals from others.

A champion team will always beat a team of champions - Early Collingwood Magpies teams

This is why River will beat Boca

Superclassico is 11 days away!!!

This is what it's all about!!!!!

Back