Argentina's President Cristina Kirchner has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer

#3
Several latin american "leaders" have cancers of some kind. Was thinking faceciously that it may be the CIA labs doing their part for safeguarding wold capitalism . :) dark humor yeah , but it was a funny thought.
 
#7
In the meantime, Magneto, Macri and the mob are following and speculating with attention the developments ready to give a blow when opportunity arises with a little help from their internal 'partners' and their external and eternal political conspirators. Putin must feel like a baby with his tip charged capsule radioactive in an umbrella compared with the boys from the north of this continent. It looks like the script of a conspiracy theory movie to have almost all the South American leaders who oppose and are fighting the homogeneity grip from the Northern power are affected with some sort of cancer and all of them at the same time it's unthinkable and curiously very odd, don't you think?
 
#8
Lucas said:
It looks like the script of a conspiracy theory movie to have almost all the South American leaders who oppose and are fighting the homogeneity grip from the Northern power are affected with some sort of cancer and all of them at the same time it's unthinkable and curiously very odd, don't you think?
The longer people live, the more likely they are to get some form of cancer.

And the longer people are in office, the more likely it is that they will get cancer while in office. Without term limits (Venezuela, Cuba, Bolivia? & proposed by some for Argentina), the likelihood that people will get cancer in office gets greater and greater.
 
#9
Napoleon said:
The longer people live, the more likely they are to get some form of cancer.

And the longer people are in office, the more likely it is that they will get cancer while in office. Without term limits (Venezuela, Cuba, Bolivia? & proposed by some for Argentina), the likelihood that people will get cancer in office gets greater and greater.
Well done 'lil emperor.:rolleyes:

I love logic.;)

Welcome to my world...Where you are almost syllogistic.:D
 
#10
Lucas said:
In the meantime, Magneto, Macri and the mob are following and speculating with attention the developments ready to give a blow when opportunity arises with a little help from their internal 'partners' and their external and eternal political conspirators. Putin must feel like a baby with his tip charged capsule radioactive in an umbrella compared with the boys from the north of this continent. It looks like the script of a conspiracy theory movie to have almost all the South American leaders who oppose and are fighting the homogeneity grip from the Northern power are affected with some sort of cancer and all of them at the same time it's unthinkable and curiously very odd, don't you think?
I swear, I do try to follow your thought processes, but it's just too difficult.