Argentine Art Gallery Owner Denied Entry Into Us

nikad

Registered
https://news.artnet.com/art-world/gallerist-denied-entry-us-trump-travel-ban-argentina-875513

Makes no sense. There is more to this story. Drugs? A little marijuana? Who knows.. .

Yeah. Very strange, indeed. Nothing stops him from saying "and they told me that the denial was because of X or Y" - or that they told him nothing. Would be enlightening to know what TSA said. If there was injustice then we can get fired up, but there's a big hole in this report as it stands.

He was deported because he is a foreigner. Simple.
NYC is cancelled for me for the next Easter vacations.

He was a permenant resident and was turned away at the airport. There is clearly more to the story.
No there isn't Rodolfo - it's because he was a foreigner.. Not one single tourist has been allowed to enter the USA since Trump became president. Because all foreigners are banned.

Do you believe your own bullshit? For a lawyer you are extremely deluded which is a worry. You must have been brainwashed very well at University by your professors - that is supposed to be the place where you learn critical thought. I'm sure NYC will really miss you.

Yes the Statue of Liberty is already crying for bajo

Do you believe your own bullshit? For a lawyer you are extremely deluded which is a worry. You must have been brainwashed very well at University by your professors - that is supposed to be the place where you learn critical thought. I'm sure NYC will really miss you.

It is called professional experience. Politicians speach about terrorism there, criminality here just for deporting common honest people because they are foreigners.

Do you have a more enlighted explanation?

Back