Argentine Football at Argentine Prices

windy

Registered
Hola As you can see my name is Windy, I have been in Buenos Aires for almost 8 years and i have to say i love it. I live in the northern suburbs of the city and have become a fanatic of Tigre who play in the Argentine first division. I attend the matches buying my ticket on the day for $50 pesos.( Which is a far cry from the crazy prices that i hear tourists are paying in the center.)
Now all football is cancelled this weekend because of the election, but Tigre are playing at home to Belgrano of Cordoba on Wednesday 26th Oct at 5pm and anyone who is interested in going is more than welcome to join me.
DIRECTIONS From Retiro or belgrano Central Take the train to Martinez (It is on the Mitre Line)
At this station you will find an Irish bar called Cunninghams ,I will be sitting at the bar in a Tigre(Blue And red) shirt drinking hieneken between the hours of 3pm and 330pm on Wednesday 26th 2011.
From there we get back on the train for four stops until Victoria which is where the Tigre stadium is located.

Entrance is $50 pesos
Return train Fare is less than 1 U$S dollar
PS please let me know if you may or may not be coming along

Good Value and good Football

Back