Argentine Jokes

bkoustav

Registered
There are many cultures that pride in cracking jokes on themselves....or do not mind when others crack jokes on them...

What is the scene here? Are there jokes on portenos or Argentine that are popular? Do you know any of them?

There are many cultures that pride in cracking jokes on themselves....or do not mind when others crack jokes on them...

What is the scene here? Are there jokes on portenos or Argentine that are popular? Do you know any of them?

There was a series of books called "Chistes de Gallegos," Argentine jokes about Spaniards. Then they produced one called "Los Gallegos Contra-atacan: Chistes de Argentinos." They must be around in some form, at least in used bookstores.

Peter Capusotto. People love quoting that. Bombita Rodriguez is EXCELLENT, as well as Violencia Rivas, Pomelo. . . and the guy who trys to pick up women at the nightclub.

First Argentine joke I heard:

Why do Argentines look at the sky and smile when there's lightning?

Because they think God is taking their picture.

There were three new dads waiting to meet their babies at the hospital´s nursery: One was Spanish, the other one was Argentine and the last one was African. The nurse opens the door and the Spanish guy goes in, grabs one of the babies and comes out to present him. The African dad says " - What are you doing with my baby bioy? How come you picked the black baby?! " and the Spanish guy replies " - Sorry man, in case of confusion I did not want to en up with the Argentine one!! "

:D

Back