Argentine Residency Letter Of Clearance U.s.

Leonardo

Registered
I'm a U.S. student, and I'm in BA for a bit over a year to study electrical engineering, and the school I'm going to down here is requires that I obtain Argentine residency.

One of the required documents is a certificate proving I have a clean record in the US. While I was back in the U.S. (Phoenix), I got a letter of clearance from the police department and got it apostilled.

Will this be enough to fulfill the residency requirement? or will I need the FBI certificate of good conduct? I figured the Phoenix police certificate should be enough, because my city's police department has my complete record.

Any help is much appreciated!

I'm a U.S. student, and I'm in BA for a bit over a year to study electrical engineering, and the school I'm going to down here is requires that I obtain Argentine residency.

One of the required documents is a certificate proving I have a clean record in the US. While I was back in the U.S. (Phoenix), I got a letter of clearance from the police department and got it apostilled.

Will this be enough to fulfill the residency requirement? or will I need the FBI certificate of good conduct? I figured the Phoenix police certificate should be enough, because my city's police department has my complete record.

Any help is much appreciated!

No it is not enough.

Back