Argentinian/latam Marketing Networks?

vamonos2012

Registered
Hi all,

For the last six months I've been enjoying the Argentinian country & culture. For the development of my marketing and research business I'm looking to connect with (international) marketing and research professionals. So far I've been unable to find strong networks for Argentina and/or LatAm. Is anybody familiar with any?

Thanks for your reply!!

Pascal

Hi Borracho, I'm looking for (International) Marketing Directors / Insight Managers / Research Managers, responsible for brand positioning, NPD and so on.

Ciao

Your best bet here is probably the local APG (Account Planning Group). I think that is the sort of professional body for Advertising Planners and some research professionals in BA. I work in this sector too.

Your best bet here is probably the local APG (Account Planning Group). I think that is the sort of professional body for Advertising Planners and some research professionals in BA. I work in this sector too.

Gilesp, can't seem to find a local AGP for BA through Google. Do you have a bit more info?

Further, what type of work do you do in the sector? Interested to hear what you do and how you experience it!

There are a lot of lean startup groups in Palermo and also "Palermo Valley" which is for start ups in the tech sector. While this may not be exactly what you are looking for, you will find a lot of people who are in the same boat and can make recomendations.

Back