Argetine/South American Cigars in BsAs

Alex88

Registered
Hi everyone,

Been living here for a few month but never encountered any cigars for sale anywhere, or at least anything worth mentioning....

Was wondering if any cigar aficionados knew any good spots to buy some locally produces cigars, or something else interesting in the real of cigars. Reason is, wanted to see if there is any kind of cigar scene locally and going back home soon and want to bring back something interesting for my cigar smoking friends.

Any and all help would be appreciated, thanks!

Thanks for the info, but these are cubans, nothing really special or Argentine.

If you want to learn about Argentine cigars, you go talk to the guys who really know and love cigars. Which is la casa del habano.
I dont smoke em- my dad did, and that cured me of any interest for life- but I know how you find things in Buenos Aires- you go talk to people who know. There is some stuff on the internet here, but usually far less than really exists- the industry, if there is one, will be small, old fashioned, and mostly by word of mouth.

these guys seem to make cigars here- I am sure they are just the tip of the iceberg-
http://www.cigarrosmanrique.com.ar/

I dont smoke cigars so this knowledge comes from being snus consumer. Tabaco Criollo Salteña is at least for snus considered very good. Criollo Misionero is also supposed to be real nice. There is also Criollo Correntino.

I dont know any cigar brands but at least these types of tobacco might be worth checking out for typical Argentine flavor.

Good luck!

Back