Arriving in BA manana!

Sooderino

Registered
Hey! We´re an English couple coming to BA to (hopefully!) find work teaching English for a year or so. Looking for a place to stay obviously too and fun times to have. If anyone can help on the work or accommodation front, that´d be great. We´re both fully qualified (my other half has a CELTA and I have a DELTA). Thanks!

Hey, welcome to BA,hope you had a good flight over.I too am an English teacher here in Buenos Aires.I am from Nottingham and have been here for over 5 years and I love it.Good luck and keep in touch.
regards, Howard

Thanks Howard! That's good to hear - it's obviously a great place if you've stayed for 5 years! Any suggestions for finding work?? Thanks again! :)

HowardinBA said:
Hey, welcome to BA,hope you had a good flight over.I too am an English teacher here in Buenos Aires.I am from Nottingham and have been here for over 5 years and I love it.Good luck and keep in touch.
regards, Howard

Sooderino said:
Hey! We´re an English couple coming to BA to (hopefully!) find work teaching English for a year or so. Looking for a place to stay obviously too and fun times to have. If anyone can help on the work or accommodation front, that´d be great. We´re both fully qualified (my other half has a CELTA and I have a DELTA). Thanks!
and- any updates?:rolleyes:

They came, they saw and went back on the same plane. :rolleyes:

Back