Arriving soon in BA!

juno76

Registered
Just a few weeks now before we arrive in BA for our stay and inquire if anyone can help/comment on the following:

1. getting Argentinian sim card for my iPhone

2. recommendation for group travel to Iguaza Falls and elsewhere in Argentina

3. spanish lessons

4. looking to buy a used electric blender -- flea market?

Thanks!

Wow, that is quite an interesting list of questions! Which one doesn't belong? I would vote for the blender!

For Spanish lessons, I can't recommend Adriana Crom highly enough. She teaches out of her quiet and well-located apartment in Recoleta. She is also fluent in English and can help you to understand the differences in Spanish grammar.
Her contact info...
4814-0792 (cell)
6541-6950 (home)
[email protected]

Best for Spanish Classes is Lilia Meli. She has been my teacher for 6 months and the progress I have made is very, very substantial. She has a 25 year history of teaching Spanish to foreigners, has every credential and is a delightful person as well. You would not go wrong. [email protected]

Wow, that is quite an interesting list of questions! Which one doesn't belong? I would vote for the blender!

For Spanish lessons, I can't recommend Adriana Crom highly enough. She teaches out of her quiet and well-located apartment in Recoleta. She is also fluent in English and can help you to understand the differences in Spanish grammar.
Her contact info...
4814-0792 (cell)
6541-6950 (home)
[email protected]
Okay, no blender! I tried Adriana's e-mail but it was rejected -- do you have another one I could try?
Thanks,
Ian

Back