Arriving soon

Icabod

Registered
Hello. I am a US citizen who will be arriving next month and staying for a few years. My Spanish is functional (not sure about the Porteño accent), employment is assured, and we are awaiting news about housing. I look forward to perusing the board and hopefully meeting some of you in the future. Although I try and mix as much as possible with the locals when I am overseas, it is fun to have a group of expats to get together once in a while and bitch about the same locals we are trying to meet! Does anyone Hash, as in HHH?

hello just arrived to argentina and we are looking for work. wondering where are the jobs here ! I am so surprised so many people are coming down here !

interdit said:
hello just arrived to argentina and we are looking for work. wondering where are the jobs here ! I am so surprised so many people are coming down here !

Look in the internet there are lot of very good pages to look for work, anyway i don't know what is your situation or your education level or what is your area of expertise, depending on that is how easy or difficult you will find it here, the visa situation is very important to, without that you will be stuck with bad work and off course Spanish is very important if you want to get a job. You can always teach English but there are to many people doing that, well apparently there is job of that as people coming recently have tell me to found quickly this kind of work, but is not a well pay work to many competition. Hope i have been helpful.
Working search webpage you have: bumerang, xoom, and there are 1 more that is very important, anyway you can find them in google in my case every time i searched for work was quite easy to find but maybe because of my study’s or because I’m legal resident, this year the economy is having troubles so not sure how much impact will have, Hope is just like 2009 but difficult to know here.

Back