ArRriving November 3

motorcyclemama

Registered
My husband and I will be arriving in Buenos Aires November 3rd. We are both Certified Fraud Examiners and I am an experienced Internal Auditor/CPA. We are looking forward to living in Buenos Aires and possibly doing some consulting work while there with companies wishing to do a Risk Analysis and check on their internal controls. It's all about business owners being able to keep their hard earned money from walking out the door!

cool, good luck!
If you do consulting my advice is not to open a company here, it's expensive and they charge a lot of fees and taxes. If you have a company from the US, you could just give an invoice from that company..You can also discuss this with a lawyer but just to start up a business here the director must be an Argentine born citizen and this makes life hell...
Also, use cash or wire abroad as bank accounts here for foreigners are complicated...I don;t have a bank account here even though my husband is Argentine I can't even be a co-owner of the account..

Thanks for all the warm welcome/good advice everyone! Yes, we have done our homework and know there are challenges. I have found this expat board a treasure trove of information.

Back