Art Coordinator / Marketing Assistant (Part Time)

el_expatriado

Registered
Art Coordinator / Marketing Assistant (Part Time)

Job Description:

Coordinates the production of our digital comics, acting as a liaison between authors, illustrators, and colorists. Recruits new freelance authors and illustrators to ensure a high-quality and cost-effective production pipeline of new comics. Review submissions for quality and ensure high production standards. Prepare and process payment orders after accepting scripts and illustrations. Publish completed comics on our website.

Provides marketing assistance and supports the Marketing Manager with our digital marketing campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and other social networks. Create and send weekly newsletters by email to subscribers announcing new releases. Coordinates with graphic designer to keep our e-store looking fresh with new sliders, wallpapers, banners, etc.

Requirements:
  • High energy proactive personality required, previous digital marketing experience a plus
  • Excellent written English required, Spanish a plus
  • Extensive experience with internet, blogs, and social networks required, WordPress experience a plus
  • Secondary school required, college or technical school a plus
  • Experience with Office software required, Photoshop / Illustrator a plus
Salary & Benefits:
  • Approx. $8000 ARS or $500 USD
  • Part-time flexible working hours; we want results not seat-warmers
  • Free parking if you have a car, excellent public transport if you don’t (2 blocks from Line D – Juramento Station)
For more info send me a private message.

Hello el_expatriado,

I am very interested in the advertised post and I would like to know a bit more about it.

Please indicate on which private mail I can contact you. My contact details are. [email protected] or whatsapp.11-62966639. Please let me know and I will forward you my Biography and CV.

Many thanks.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best

Benjamin

Hi there!

I am interested in this job, and you will find no one more qualified than me for this.

I speak 4 languages, English, Spanish, Korean, and Portuguese. all fluently.
I have a degree in Multimedia Design, thus I am highly proficient with Photoshop and other Adobe software, also good with Office pack.
I am also a comic book fan and an illustrator.
I have experience in jobs where I had to contact and coordinate with international customers.

send me an email to [email protected]
I will send you my cv and whatever you need.

Best regards

Santiago

Guys, don't post your email address and certainly not your phone numbers on public forums. It's like signing up for spam. Just send el ex a PM like it says in his post.

Back