Art/painting classes

Ola

Registered
Does anyone has good recommendation of an art/painting class for adults, preferably small group, best in Palermo area if possible.
Thank you

Check out the classes at Bellas Artes, through AAMNBA (Asociacion de Amigos de Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes).
I brought my son to one of the tallers they offered during the winter break and it was awesome--well-organized, beautiful workshop, pleasant, professional teachers, perfectly age appropriate material and project--and FREE!
The mother of one of my son's friends had taken classes for adults there in the past and said they were great (not free, though!)
good luck

Hey Ola! We are currently participating in a project called La Escuelita Internacional, which consists of bilingual art classes for adults, in Palermo.
You can google it up or here's more info:
La Escuelita Internacional seeks to create a feeling of community among its members to encourage the development of their artistic potential. We believe that ART sets us free and everyone can be creative if they connect with their inner voice.The classes consist in some technical exercises along with others related to the search of creativity and a personal expression .We will use materials like acrylic paint, charcoal, pencils, pastels and ink; and we will develop the use of different techinques like collage, decoupage, monocopy, dripping, frottage, as well as drawing and painting freestyle. At the same time, during the classes we will also learn about and work with different artistic movements in the history of art like expressionism, impressionism, Cubism, Abstract Art and Pop Art, among others. All the materials that we will use are included in the cost of the classes.
No prior artistic experience necessary .
Email us at: [email protected]

Thank you very much, I will contact for more info.

Back