Art supplies?

peaco

Registered
Does anyone know of a good art supply store near Palermo, Belgrano or Las Canitas? I'm primarily interested in good drawing paper (bristol board, acid free, etc). Suggestions appreciated!

I buy canvasses, paints, etc. at Librerias Levalle, Santa Fe 2140 and 2565 (they have other locations I have not been to: Florida 430, Cabildo 2860 and Cordoba 1873). They seem to have a very good selection of good quality art supplies.

Libreria Theorema, at Avenida Santa Fe 4300, near Plaza Italia, or Libreria Thesis.

We are coming to BA to go on an Antarctic cruise. My husband is an artist and we need to get some spray fixative for drawings in BA before we leave ( we can't fly with it) Can anyone help us get either or both Workable Fixatif (Krylon brand) and Matte Spray clear coatings (Blair) Or a similar product? He does large charcoal drawings but they must be sprayed so they do not smear. Maybe we could bring you something from the States you need in exchange for help.... {see his work at www.bartwalter.com}

Thanks Lynn

this is gonna be a tough one. Krylon Argentina doesnt list any of the fixatives on their website. There may be something like this available- but I havent seen it. Funny, as I use clear and matte Krylon products in the USA, but in Argentina I have yet to try to find them, they may exist.

ohhh I was searching for Art supplies for a while, where I can get Charcoal pencils and polychromo pencils and stuff, haven't found any shop please help!

There's a great art supply store on Santa Fe and I believe uriarte or a block over (to the right if you are looking at McDonald's). They should have it but go up to the second floor the first floor only has school supplies.

Back