ATM changes

No, it will only send out 40 notes at a time anyway. So, if it only has 100 notes and you take out 12,000, you have to do three transactions. If there are 500 bills then it will send out the full amount in one go. Problem is you never know until the first try.

Ok.. I think we're saying the same thing. The bottleneck is the number of physical notes the machine will put out, and there's no way of knowing a priori whether the machine has 500 peso notes.

Ok.. I think we're saying the same thing. The bottleneck is the number of physical notes the machine will put out, and there's no way of knowing a priori whether the machine has 500 peso notes.
Yes, but that is not the reason why some machines allow 12,000 to be withdrawn and others not. I have taken out 12,000 in all 100 bills, for example.

Macri should produce 10,000 peso bill notes before he leaves. That would win him some affection.
Jaja, then will only have to take one note from the machine. Although I imagine the change from a mineral water at the Kiosko on my morning run would be a bit heavy.

Currency Control Measures may go into effect as early as Monday.

Queremos Flan, Queremos Flan..

Last edited:
Jaja, then will only have to take one note from the machine. Although I imagine the change from a mineral water at the Kiosko on my morning run would be a bit heavy.
stores doesn't even like to give change for a 100 :)

Will not spend a cent this week..! If you change dollars now you may be loosing heavily. Dollar online $65 BBVA

Back