Australia v England live link

Howard: are you by any chance launching this url from a Mac? My Windows virus protection is screaming out at me when I load this in IE8 on XP and in Linux (Firefox) it launches cascading windows but doesn't seem to do any other harm.

If anyone out there is using Windows and wants to follow that link, my advice would be to make absolutely sure first that all your anti-malware detection is bang up to date.

I,m using Windows XP with no problem,only slight buffering of course now and again

are there any bars in BA (more specifically Palermo) that will show the cricket?

ecrphilip said:
are there any bars in BA (more specifically Palermo) that will show the cricket?
I really don,t thinks so matey...not top of their sporting hits over here I,m afraid:(

Oh yes - The big game is on Live on Sunday at 11.30 local time on ESPN.....

Gringoboy said:
Would that be Wales-NZ?

Ummmm, possibly not :).... THE game is, of course, Ireland v Argentina..... Some other lesser nations are playing around the northern hemisphere as well. with a really big game in Romania, where they host Uruguay in the final play off game for the world cup. The game in Montevideo was drawn, so all to play for there....

Thanks Liam. Hope to catch that tomorrow. C'mon the Greens!
Autumn rugby internationals today on espn+ from 1400.
I'm Welsh, but i don't fancy our chances against NZ at all.
Still, we live in hope.

Back