AutoClassica 2012.

cbonanni

Registered
The largest classic car show is taking place this weekend at the Hipdromono in San Isidro. Great collection of vintage cars and motorcycles. American Muscle cars , european cars , Ferrari's.

I went today and had a great time , and brought back lots of memories of cars and bikes I should have kept.

Easy train ride from the city and then a 2 block walk. I highly recommend it if you have time. They are open through the Monday holiday.

We were out there today too, if you go though, dont forget to take old shoes, its muddy in parts of it.

Did not expect Argentina had Old classic and Hot Rod cars.. I have a 39 Chevy Coupe customised, kind of semi-Hot Rod. I'm getting Old, therefore would like to get rid of, _Sell it somehow_ Do you Guys think I can sell my Custom Chevy 2 door Coupe out there?

If the weather wasnt so crappy i would go, have my accrediations waiting for me since Friday...

Hybrid Ambassador, you may not sell it there on the spot but there are lots of vendors there and lots of custom car and bike dealers that you could get contacts for that would probably be interested in your old chevy. Good luck

Back