Autumn Recipes

Dublin2BuenosAires

Registered
With what you can get freely here:

1. Am going to try kaki (persimmon, fuyu variety) wrapped with jamon crudo (a decent tandil version), give it a bit of a blast in the oven then brush with lemon, honey and olive oil.

2. Any decent membrilla recipes? I saw one for a morrocan lamb curry but would need a good bit of lamb on the bone, not come across that in BA at least.

Got to be something worth doing with persimmon and membrilla. Any good autumn recipes out there?

You would need to order it but yes you could get it if you wanted. They do advertise it at the Galpon if I remember correctly.

Lamb on the bone,aka leg of lamb is I available in Disco and at Jumbo. Often in the frozen meat section. I buy it frequently for making lamb curries and will attempt a traditional roast leg of lamb soon!

I recently bought chivito ( small goat meat) in a small butcher shop. Any one needs detail of my buying experience?

Where can one actually get the duck to use here--ASIDE from hunting yourself....?

You guys need to throw some pork ribs in the oven with some (dos ancas) BBQ sauce comes out great, about 2 hours at 200c.

Back