Available! Huge room in huge Palermo hollywood apartment

cheese.egg

Registered
Looking for a someone to share a nice and spacious 2 bedroom place in Palermo hollywood. My current room mate is moving back to the US at the end of August.

The place is three stories and in a very central location. Close to loads of bus lines, bars, restaurants and not too far from train and subte stations. It has a private roof top terrace with grill, balcony and plenty of space. You would have a room on the second floor with a double bed. You basically have the whole second floor to yourself.

I’m a male from England, easy going, like sports, partying occasionally, etc. I work here in BA.

700 USD includes cable tv, internet, electricity, cleaning lady.

Hi,

I'm arriving in Buenos Aires at the end of August (22nd precisely) and your offer sounds very nice. I'm a 28-year-old guy from France. I'm easy going, I should be working from time to time at home (I'm a freelance journalist, author and translator, I also work on videos)...

I couldn't send you a private message...

Please tell me more about the rental if you can (how big is the place, how big the second flour ?)

Thank you very much,

Kevin

Hey Kevin.

Thanks for the reply. Send me an email and i will send you some pictures and more details.

[email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers.
Dennis.

Hey Dennis,

Sounds like a great offer. My contract will be over at the end of July; Is the room still available? I am going to be needing a parrilla for the summer!

Could you send me a PM with more photos?

Saludos,
Drew

Back