BA buses

John Doe

Registered
Through the years, I have traveled to hundreds of cities, throughout the World. I take public transportation and (almost) never take taxxees. Heck, I can't even spell the wurd.
I'm wondering if there is another city in the World where so many or any seats on buses (aka Collectivos) face the rear of the buses? I was on a bus,recently,, that had a tv monitor above the windshield. Besides the fact,that no one looks at these monitors, where there is no audio ,All of the seats, in the front portion of the bus faced the rear . .
I think that seats facing the rear is new to BA.I can't recall buses of the recent past with rear facing seats.
I know that my thinking is wrong, according to the PC police. Why?

Another comment about BA bus travel.Often, I see people giving their seats to elderly and people carrying young children. The people who are given the seats rarely if ever say "gracias". Why? .

Rear facing seats are safer in an accident. They are just looking out for you.

I'd like to take your advise about rear facing seats. I called Mr. Hertz.They aren't going to start renting cars with rear facing drivers seats for about 6 months. Can't wait !.. .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 3
MilHojas Expat Life 2
N Newcomers Forum 18
Joe Expat Life 11
T Culture 38
Back