BA Hash House Harriers Next Run Sunday 24th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam3494

Registered
My apologies for failing to post the last Hash run details, as we actually took the Hash over to Uruguay and had a run a couple of weeks ago with our sister group from Montevideo. With getting the trip organised I completely forgot to post the details of the run here - So sincere apologies.

This weeks Hash see us back here in the Capital, with a meeting point at the Parque at Concepción Arenal 3250, close to the Mercado de Pulgas en Palermo. The Park is 2 blocks north of Cordoba, 2 blocks east of Jorge Newberry, 1 block west of Dorrego. Bus lines are 39, 108, 140, 151, 168. You can also take the subte linea B to Dorrego, walk up Dorrego to 1600, turn left onto Grl.Martinez, and first right onto Concepcion Arenal and you are there.

The run/walk/jog etc., takes place this Sunday, April 24th, meeting at the Parque at 11:00 with the run starting at 11:30.

Usual things to bring with you are your mug, plate, and hash fee of AR$25, which includes food and beer after the run

Terry and Elizabeth from Oklahoma are setting their first ever hash trail, so lets make it a great one for them. They learnt about the Hash from this site a few months ago, and have taken to the running and fun, like ducks to water.

If you need any further information, feel free to PM me, or check out the Hash Website at http://buenosaireshashhouseharriers.blogspot.com

Hashing is for everyone. You don't have to be a serious runner to enjoy the day, walkers are more than welcome. Equally, if you are a serious runner, then you will enjoy a nice run with fellow athletes, and some great fun after the run with friends that you simply haven't met yet! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back